For Elementary Schools
During the school year, WOW Taekwondo offers a unique after school program.
We provide transportation for your children from their elementary school. Each day will include a Taekwondo class as well as an afternoon snack. All of the activities and games are geared towards building physical and mental skills to help them succeed in life as well as setting them up for success in school.
- Transportation Service
- Positive structured environment
- Respect for self and others
Taekwondo is a great way to teach your child valuable character traits such as… Courtesy. Respect. Cooperation. Commitment. Perseverance. The journey to Black Belt will challenge them to set and achieve goals and their self esteem and self confidence will grow as a result.
Parents and teachers also notice the positive effect that learning Taekwondo has on a students success in school.
At W.O.W. Taekwondo, your child will learn:
- Better focus and concentration skills
- To treat others with courtesy and respect
- Self-control and cooperation
- Coordination and the benefits of exercise and physical fitness
- How to set and achieve goals
- Perseverance and not giving up when faced with challenges
Schools that are currently in our AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM:
- Kensington Elementary
- Sandy Ridge Elementary
- Waxhaw Elementary
- Marvin Elementary Schools
- New Town Elementary
- Union Day Charter School
- Weddington Elementary Schools
- Western Union Elementary
All children enrolled in the after school program are required to take taekwondo classes.