For Elementary Schools
During the school year, WOW Taekwondo offers a unique after school program.
We provide transportation for your children from their elementary school. Each day will include a Taekwondo class as well as reading/creative writing activities and games and skills that build physical and mental skills for success. Our program is geared to provide a positive environment for our students and you will notice the positive changes at home and at school.
- Transportation Service from local elementary schools
- Positive structured environment
- Fitness and physical wellness
- Respect for self and others
Taekwondo is a great way to teach your child valuable character traits such as… Courtesy. Respect. Cooperation. Commitment. Perseverance. The journey to Black Belt will challenge them to set and achieve goals and their self esteem and self confidence will grow as a result.
At W.O.W. Taekwondo, your child will learn:
- Better focus and concentration skills
- To treat others with courtesy and respect
- Self-control and cooperation
- Coordination and the benefits of exercise and physical fitness
- How to set and achieve goals
- Perseverance and not giving up when faced with challenges
Schools that are currently in our AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM:
- Kensington Elementary
- Sandy Ridge Elementary
- Waxhaw Elementary
- Marvin Elementary Schools
- New Town Elementary
- Weddington Elementary Schools
- Western Union Elementary
All children enrolled in the after school program are required to take taekwondo classes, and these are included in our After School program fee.